Brown Mama Monologues Auditions
CHECK BACK IN SEPTEMBER 2020 FOR THE 2021 SHOW
Important Dates and Other Information
- This form is currently closed. Check back in September 2020 .
- This form does not auto-save. Please complete your entire application in one sitting.
- Formal auditions for the 2021 Pittsburgh show take place in October 2020
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered.If you have questions about the application process please contact us using the form below.
- If your monologue is accepted, you will be notified and invited for a formal audition. Once you are notified of your audition date, we will give you 48 hours to respond before we choose another speaker. Please check your email regularly.
What is a monologue?
For the purpose of our show, a monologue is a speech given by one person about one, specific instance or story in their lives. The story should be directly or indirectly about a mothering experience.
Below please find two examples of monologues given by previous storytellers at The Brown Mama Monologues.