Washington DC Area
Brown Mama Monologues Auditions
Auditions have been EXTENDED TO SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH
FORMAL AUDITIONS will be held on both SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH and SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
Important Dates and Other Information
- This form will close on SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH
- This form does not auto-save. Please complete your entire application in one sitting.
- FORMAL AUDITIONS will be held on both SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH and SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH. If selected, you will be contacted by JANUARY 25TH.
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered.If you have questions about the application process please contact us using the form below.
- If your monologue is accepted, you will be notified and invited for a formal audition. Once you are notified of your audition date, we will give you 48 hours to respond before we choose another speaker. Please check your email regularly.
What is a monologue?
For the purpose of our show, a monologue is a speech given by one person about one, specific instance or story in their lives. The story should be directly or indirectly about a mothering experience.
Below please find two examples of monologues given by previous storytellers at The Brown Mama Monologues.