Terms & Conditions of Sale
All tickets will be available at Will Call. Attendees MUST bring valid proof of ID (State Issued ID) to claim tickets.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. BROWN MAMAS reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the BROWN MAMAS.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.